FULL SWING CRASH COURSE
The full swing 5-pack is an intensive training program to get your ball striking in shape quickly. Please see below for the training program agenda, which focuses on the most influential aspects that will make you a consistent ball striker.
$1050 (Save $451) Limited Time Price: $599
After you check out, you will be able to book your first lesson.
GUARANTEED IMPROVEMENT If for some reason, your Trackman Combine test score does not improve (this has never happened), we will give you additional lessons FREE until you achieve satisfactory improvement .
- What skill level is this for? Intermediate – Advanced golfers, basically if you can break 100 or a professional golfer, this will improve your game! If you are a beginner, please click here to see your training program!
- What Is The Trackman Combine? The TrackMan Combine is a standardized test that enables you to identify the strengths and weaknesses in your golf game. Over 10,000 combines have been taken by golfers from around the globe. From the world’s top ranked players to amateur golfers with a handicap over 20. Trackman is trusted by the PGA Tour, over 90% own a Trackman device and use the combine to evaluate their full swing performance.
- FREE 2-month GPG basic academy membership. (8 total practice hours outside of the private lesson) Value: $400
- WHAT ARE PRACTICE HOURS Golfers can use the 8 practice hours to attend our small “skills and drills” practice group (multiple classes weekly) rent time in the indoor practice studio for practice on the virtual simulator and other training tools in between lessons.
- This is a 2-month training program, designed to guarantee improvement in your full swing. Lessons must be taken within 2-months of the first lesson date.
- All lessons will be located at Northgate C.C. at the indoor performance studio and driving range. Lessons include Trackman, and all game improvement resources.
- Must complete 4 practice groups and 5 private lessons to qualify for the 100% guarantee.